We are SUPER busy!

 Not a lot of lovely Rome pictures yet. Hopefully we will get out of the suburbs soon. We have been busy shopping for ourselves and the new senior couple that just arrived yesterday. They have to be in quarantine for the next two weeks (sounds familiar, no?). But in the meantime, enjoy pictures of us in front of the temple and around and about.

We are planning a road trip soon so stay tuned.

This is the chapel we attend church in. Notice the temple steeple behind the church.

Us in front of the Temple. Taken a week apart. Richard couldn't figure out
how to use my phone so he brought his camera the following week.

Our first Monday out of quarantine we went to this restaurant for lunch to celebrate an office birthday. Bruschetta, then a lovely panini with chicken, bacon, tomato and CHIPS.  




We finally got our gelato that we had been wanting while we were in quarantine.
 Richard got lemon for out first trip and Oreo for the second trip a few days later.
I got chocolate mint then a chocolate. Next time I think I'll get a fruit flavor. MMMM

This week in church I actually knew which song we were singing! I was very proud of myself.
Until next time. Ciao!


  

Comments

  1. You look fantastic in that picture in front of the temple! Also, yummmmm. Gelato sounds fantastic. Lemon and and chocolate and raspberry and...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time you go to Straforno try the saffron chicken. Oh my! What is the name of the new couple?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lamb. They are going to be in the Visitor Center.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Rome Temple

I'm always over weight, with my luggage that is.

Let's all panic!