Random Churches

 Random Churches

In Italy (and probably all of Europe) never pass up a church. If they are not having services, take a peek inside. For the most part they are all magnificent. Here are a few that we have seen. If I remember, or remembered to take a picture of the name I will name the church and place. Otherwise, just enjoy the view.

Napoli





Rome

I don't remember where this was, somewhere in Rome where we just popped in as we were going somewhere else.








Rome - Basilica of Saint Cosma and Damiano








The same church, but the guy at the desk said (to Richard in Italian) "Would you like to see the crypt?" 







Comments

  1. Yup, always check out the churches. The one is Napoli is the Cattedrale di Santa Maria Assunta, I believe. That's the one we went to together, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos of the crypt!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Rome Temple

I'm always over weight, with my luggage that is.

Let's all panic!