Quarantine is FUN!

 Ok, so maybe "fun" is not the word I would use. It wasn't too bad. 

Good: We didn't have to do any grocery shopping. Bad: We didn't get to do ANY shopping.
Good: Groceries were delivered. Bad: Nothing! We love and appreciate the Willeys for all they did
Good: We had a marvelous view from our balcony. Bad: We could only go out on our balcony.
Good: We cleaned the apartment. Bad: We had to clean the apartment.

I know that you all want pictures, but since we couldn't go anywhere there is not much to take a picture of. My favorite thing was listening for the church bells. They ring every day around 9am, noon, and 6:30 pm. They also rang on Saturday for a wedding and maybe a funeral? They also ring on Sunday, 10am I think.


This place is right across the street from us. It was fun to watch families and other people stop in for a treat or a meal. We are going to go after the office on Monday. For sure!






Comments

  1. Glad things are going well for you. I enjoyed the pictures even though they were limited. The sound of church bells is one of my favorite sounds. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Rome Temple

I'm always over weight, with my luggage that is.

Let's all panic!