I'm always over weight, with my luggage that is.

My carry-ons 

And so it begins! After getting rid of a bunch of cra...I mean stuff, we are on our way.
First stop is Salt Lake City, where bought a new suitcase.
The drama that is luggage:
When you travel international you can check two suitcases for free. Richard packed a regular size suitcase and one carry-on size to check. I, of course packed two regular size suitcases. The night before we left we weighed mine. One over, one slightly under. Shuffle weigh, shuffle weigh, shuffle weigh, at least three times, probably more like four or five. We finally got the weight right. Or so we thought.
Then getting my stuff to the car,  it became obvious that my roller carry-on didn't roll very well.
At the airport they weighed them. One of my suitcases was 52 pounds the other 51. Both got to have a tag "HEAVY", should I be offended? We made a decision in the airport that when we get to Utah we are buying a full size bag, I will use Richard's carry-on and he will have a full size suitcase. Thus the problem of weight is solved also.
Our new suitcase
By the way, Jackie you were right :)
Ciao!

Comments

  1. The new suitcase won't be looking new for long! Glad it'll be all sorted out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Rome Temple

Let's all panic!