The Rome Temple


You might have heard that the Rome Temple has been closed due to The Virus. Truth is, the government has banned all meetings where people can not be more than a meter apart. It came out with a statement that said people should not greet each other with a kiss or even a hand shake. The decision to close the temple I'm sure was a hard one.The temple was scheduled to close for it's annual maintenance in a week, so it just gave the workers in the temple a little extra time to do some travel.  We live 5 minutes or less away from the temple. It is a really beautiful building. We have not had the opportunity to go inside, but I did take some beautiful pictures. Enjoy!




The Beautiful Rome Temple!


I'm not sure if you can tell. This water feature symbolizes The Living Water. It flows from the Temple to the statue of Christ at the visitors center.


 You can see the beautiful stained glass.



 Close up of the stained glass. Pictures don't do it justice.


This is one of the olive trees they had moved here. The olive trees are 400 - 500 years old. I believe the olive grove was going to be destroyed, but I'm not sure about that.



Some of the garden around the temple. Pretty, and it's only February.


This is the visitors center. You can see the statue of Jesus and the 12 apostles. You can also see the reflection of the buildings in the background.


I love you all! Ciao!

Comments

  1. The temple is so beautiful! I am so excited for you to go more when it's open again... and for me to see it with Loradona! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous scene. I love all the trees. Very nice, and peaceful. I always love how trees sorta complete the dome of the sky. Good photography too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm always over weight, with my luggage that is.

Let's all panic!